Saturday, October 23, 2004

My dance trainer said ‘good try’ a.k.a. ‘you sucked’
Anyway the training was good… get to stretch my flexibility again. I managed to get my nose to touch my knees while standing! Splits here I come!

Like I said the national dateline for my report was today – and my group managed to hand it up on time! Yea! Now can concentrate more on our oral presentation, project file and Malay!

Today’s Bio practical was hilarious as well. It was a written practical assignment on the effects of temperature on the rate of photosynthesis:

The ideal way: Put the elodea plant in a conical flask filled with water. Connect it to a measuring cylinder with a red dye dot in it. Place it in the water bath to maintain the desired temperature.

My way: Put the elodea plant in a conical flask filled with water. Connect it to an inverted burette tube filled with water as well. Place in different locations to obtain the desired temperature: Under the sun, under the tree, in the lab and in the fridge.

Notice the difference?

Oh my chemistry tutor fractured/sprained/hurt his leg/ankle/foot the other day and he came in his Bermudas along with a checkered shirt… he looked funny and weird… what’s more his size, he looked like Giant from Doraemon!

No comments: