Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I escaped Tsunami 2004, and now Northern Territory Flood 2005

Current Location: The gazebo of Starbucks in Gurney Walk, Gurney Drive, Penang Island. Nice beach wind, though it is very bitchy, blowing unexpectedly.

*Good ol’ Sir Henry Gurney, wonder why were we so stupid to kill you.

Just ran some errands for with my mother which my oh so beloved aunty dumped to us when she embarked for a three-week-free-and-easy-backpacking Australia trip. I agree with Adrian when: ‘this is a backpacking for the rich’

So after a hard day’s work, I’m surfing by the beach… the net that is…

Life is great when you’re neither studying, nor working huh?

Just found a job as a Maxis 3G promoter… honey Jo ask me to work for Luna Bar so that they can go there anytime… Hmm… :P

No comments: