Saturday, July 15, 2006

I Love You

I'm sure many of you have read my girlfriend's blog and was astonished by her and another person's recent entry.

I'm here to thank everyone who has supported my girlfriend in standing up for her. Though it was clear-cut to whom we should side.

Blogging was created in the hope that expression, creativity and freedom of speech can be exercised -- but with limits.

When you write about someone else in your next article, think about how that individual and the public would react. If you really want to redicule someone, a simple sentence or paragraph would be fine.

For Example:

"I can't believe I'm compared to Jude Law, I'm so much more handsome than he is" FULLSTOP

"That so-and-so blogger is such a slut." No need for further explaination.

If you're the one who likes to write alot:

"So-and-so thinks that I'm ugly. FUCK YOU LA Cibai you think you're so handsome ? No offense to Mr. Hunchback (i can't think of anyone else) but you're much uglier than him! If you think you're so hot and handsome, why do you still need to eat on others' and try to comfort yourself that you are a hunk? Such thoughts reflect your insecurity and I advice you to work on that or else turn out a 40-year-old virgin. Oh and by the way I am NOT nanananana" Imaginable imagination

And if you're asking me like
'Woah why you not angry meh other people talk
bad about your girlfriend like that'


I was angry, raged, cheebaied. But if you know my personality, I calm down easily and return to the sexually-deprived-humourous DJCK. I have chose to take this incident moderately lightly as it's just a post coming from a naive writer who thinks relationships are superficial. I am also not going to write on how I felt during my few minutes of cheebai moment when 's0-and-so-blogger' told me about it.

by the way.. those examples, were just examples, nothing real, all hypothetical.

-I can't forgive, but I can forget, and so should you-
DJCK, 2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my tritronics dog collars site.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUUUU..:)

Anonymous said...

ahahahaa the 1st comment i ever notice on your posts is spam.. hahahaaha. anyway JOLENE I SUPPORT!

(and of course you la my dear ex-raunch-mate)

-ex-raunchmate-