Sunday, December 24, 2006

OC-ed

The Holidays have started, and I'm stuck in Singapore doing hall activities. This holidays I'm involved in the Sheares Production (SP) Sets Committee, where we build fake furnitures and walls for my hall's production next year.

The sets building area is a total safety hazard. No first aid kit, we wear slippers to work, no one wears safety goggles, and no logistic team on standby to send us to the hospital in case of anything. We work 10-10 everyday including saturday, and the only outside communication we have is with the SP Welfare committee who comes in an hour before lunch and dinner asking what we want to eat for lunch/dinner, forefully. I must say they're not doing a good welfare job if you ask me: The other day I asked them to buy mask for me as I couldn't stand the dust (I kept sneezing and my nose kept running). Up till today, I'm still breathing in dusty air. But its good coz now i'm less sensitive to it. Then there were a few occassions where no welfare representative came down, and our senior had to go buy the food for us himself.

Besides the 10-10 shift of sets building, I also have to juggle between a few activities i.e. dance, photo and (all of a sudden) radiopulze. Don't ask me how I do it, but I did it. For dance, we meet up like twice a week to practise for the upcoming performance which will be on the 15th next month. Considering that I only attended one session, I think I'm not prepared AT ALL. Photo, we had a photoshop crash-course the other night. Although I learned quite a number of things, I think it's all handson and play around in order to master your skills. Radiopulze - finally getting recognized as a member, I have to produce two productions that will be aired during 'primetime' .

Dusty air and deejaying aside, I'm also addicted to OC. Seriously. So addicted that I've been surfing this and this. Although in the beginning I was anti-OC and pro-OTH, now I must say they're both quite of entertainment value!

How addicted I am you ask? Tired after work, have a cup of coffee/milk/vodka-bailey and watch 2-3 episodes of OC on average!

So that's all that has been happening with me... OC, Radio, Hall, Radio, OC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talking bout DJ-ing.. The one with liuliu on Shamnet was the Block-C CK rite? Haha