Monday, January 03, 2005


On New Year's Day, my parents sent me home to SIngapore... sob!! I'll be missing my friends, my family, my girl, and MY BED!! NO!!! Posted by Hello


The Checkpoint looks grand sial1 Posted by Hello

My parents stayed in Singapore for the night. We had dinner at Marche @ The Heeren, a high-end food court selling authentic Western/European food. If I am not mistaken they opened a branch at The Curve @ Phileo Damansara recently!
For Breakfast the next day my parents and I went all the way to Changi Village in search for supposedly good food but was let down by the rain and the misinterpretion of the Uniquely Singapore Brochure (apparently the hawkers only open at night for supper). So we went back to the usual Geylang Road for their Loh Mee... Oh it is my first time driving in Singapore too! My parents were kind enough to let me drive... But I realised that at my normal speed, I was actually over taking alot of drivers!! Hmm... My parents left after that, BYE MUM AND DAD I'LL MISS YOU!


First week and everyone's on study craze! NOT Haha... due to our laziness and slackness during the one-and-a-half long holiday, we had to CHEONG! our holiday assignments! Thank god the tutors gave us extensions! Posted by Hello


I have to succumb to copying Posted by Hello


Lift - the essential for tall buildings. And the male's lift is always out of order!! What the hell? I didn't know it was spoilt the other time and just went inside, press the close button (it closed alright) and stopped halfway! I was so scared I pushed open the down and ran out... haha Posted by Hello


Laptop mania - I thought I would be the latest guy with a laptop. Turns out that Kenny and Chun Leen got one too! The frontiest laptop is Kenny's - the screen is fucking huge! Posted by Hello
We had two new neighbours as well! Hello SIA JUNIOR SCHOLARS!! Can't recall your names but the fart song was a nice ice-breaker! haha...
We also had a chance to meet with our scholars on Sunday night! Wah more chick scholars this time... got someone who supposedly looks like Sze May... alot from JB and KL but none from SUBANG JAYA!!! Where the hell are all of you SJians? Haha...

No comments: