Friday, July 01, 2005

Now that academic tests are over (for now), there’s one which I will never ever pass:

National Fitness Award (NAFFA)

And I tend to fail it.

"But then again… What must you do to pass it?"


2.4km run – within 14 minutes
Sit ups – more than 31
Standing
broad jump – jump more than 212 cm
Sit and reach – further than 23
cm
Shuttle run – not more than 10.8 seconds
And finally…
Chin up – more
than 3


(On the other hand… if you want a Gold Award, you have to work hard for it…)

My state of health allows me to:
Run 2.4 km within 11 minutes – can
improve
Sit up more than 40 – never underestimate my flabby
stomach!
Standing broad jump at 205 cm – don’t laugh at me ok?
Sit and
reach 43 cm – thanks to dancing!
Sprint at about 10.6 seconds – not too good.

And finally

Chin Up - ZERO

The Verdict: If You Fail To Practise… heck Practise Also Fail La!

Enjoy the weekend ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah bravo, cheekiang. good for you! i also cannot do >.< do you reckon jo cuold beat you flat after NS? HAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG I'm so bad :D

-meldee