Monday, October 31, 2005

Drunk and Happy About It


Posted by Picasa

Just came back from Chijmes Jazz Festival 2005. Chijmes is some church/monastery looking place which was converted into a nightspot/Mont Kiara looking place. The performances were a bit boring, except for a group originating from KL! Yeah Malaysia BOLEH!!

I don’t know what’s going on with me… the closer A Levels is, the more I want to go out, get wasted, anything from touching my notes. This isn’t right. I don’t want to let my parents down… Wrong, I don’t want to let myself down.

Yet again, I have to go out. WHY DO THEY HAVE ALL THIS FUCKING OCCASIONS DURING THIS SEASON?

I am happily defying hostel rules, coming back at late nights, I have a box of Marlboro lights in my room now, contemplating on whether to tell my roommate or not (hope he does not read this). I drink at least once a week – corroding my brain cells what the heck.

Then again, I feel happy. Moreover, when I feel happy, I feel like studying.

One in a gazillion pictures I took from my roommate's comp...


The Dunman Boy Fashion Show by CK2Posted by Picasa


'Blackmailing'Posted by Picasa


Under Bailey's ControlPosted by Picasa


We call it cheeseburger. I prefer Banana Oreo for this picturePosted by Picasa


Compulsive buying: Bought Truman by Tommy Hilfiger. Super cool eau de toilet endorsed by the hero now mole-less Enrique!

Need to go study: Dateline 3.00 am Coordination and Control! ZzZz

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAM CHEE KIANG.
since when you started to smoke?!!?

AmAndAserAph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.