Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It’s me again. (well obviously)

Yesterday on my way back from school (oh school has officially ended, I’m just a nerd who loves going back to school) I bumped into a Year One Scholar Zhosa and his friend Niche. His friend thought I was Year 1 – because I looked ‘RELAX’

REALLY? DO I LOOK RELAX? IS THAT A GOOD THING?

I’m suppose to be referring to the College’s student portal to get some answer guidelines, but ended up blogging. Gosh I need someone discipline me!

Parents called say they will be coming down on the 12th November, which is in the middle of my exams! Don’t mind spending some time with them though.

One week from now I’ll be doing my Biology Paper 2 in the exam hall.

Just started Biology Option (SEXUAL REPRODUCTION IN HUMANS yummy) today. Will be doing Chemistry Option tonight (BIOCHEMISTRY yuck)

I can’t wait for A Levels to start, and be over with.

No comments: