Thursday, November 24, 2005

FUCK YOU SINGAPORE EXAMS BOARD! Who ask you to stick your fucking nose in the questions set by CAMBRIDGE! You think you more superior than them ah? Heck I think the university is BIGGER than the country itself! HAH! Apparently this year MOE decided to edit more questions to suit the ‘Singapore’ standard.

Anyway on the brighter side - FINISH CORE ‘A’ LEVELS! WOO HOO!!

Fuck S Paper, I don’t give a shit about distinction! Muahahahah

Little Summary about my exam papers and periods:

First Week: SUPER HARDCORE

The Exams started off with a bang: Biology Paper 2. Heng Ah! Whatever I spotted came out! I can beat Ms. Ng when it comes to spotting (yes Ms. Ng you’re not a gambler neither a prophet). Unfortunately, I spent so much time spotting that I didn’t study for those chapter (well done Chee Kiang!)

The First day continued with Math Paper 1. Not so bad compared to trials.

The next few days were Chemistry P3, General Paper and Math P2.

GP was super duper hard, especially the essay paper. Thank god I read some sports articles on the bus on that day, or not I wouldn’t know what to WRITE! I was hoping of writing an essay related to politics, government, population problem and globalization sort – oh they came out all right: ‘To what extent does the world rely on oil’; plus lots of Singapore related questions (in the past year, a few Singapore questions and a few ‘in your country’ questions – note I’m not a Singaporean)

Second Week: ULTRA HARDCORE

Started off with Economics P3, then Chem P2, Econs P1 and P2 on the same day, followed one resting day and finally Chem P1

Economics was HARD!!!

Third Week: SUPER RELAXING!

Started off with Bio P3 – the option paper (Growth and Development and Sexual Reproduction – yum but nothing about copulation though)

Today was Bio P1 – not a bad paper too

Tomorrow is Chem P0! FUCK IT! Haha…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.. glad im not studying in singapore