Wednesday, November 29, 2006

dum dum dum

I'm actually thankful that this year, we are the first batch that had MCQs for finals, especially Physiology.

"We're not here to fail you, we just want to check whether you read up or not"

As a matter of fact, they are not here to fail you. Technically speaking, it is IMPOSSIBLE to fail in NUS - assuming if you DID study for your examinations. All of my modules/subjects have in-course assessments (CAs we like to call 'em) which comes up to about 30-40 % of our entire final mark. In fact, my Singapore Film module is 50%!!!

So the only other problem would be, how well they pass you. You see, my course is a relatively... erm... smart class. Not to say that I am one, mind you. I happen to meet the minimum criteria.

NEWSFLASH: I'm one of the 10% discretionery students who got into the course! Which means I'm stupider than most of the cohort by proof of academic records.

anyway, tomorrow is the last paper for Pharmacy! PPDA!!! And guess what - it's held in the hall, of my HALL! (I love saying that - hall's hall). The better part is that my floor is the floor of the hall, so I can just walk out of my room... and go for my exams! WOOSH!

after that, my next paper is ages away, and I need to start enjoying life again.

things to do:

1. Buy adidas stuff coz i got a 20% discount coupon
2. Go train for Sunday's marathon, which is like pointless to train already
3. Reiterate - buy adidas stuff to wear for marathon so at least can look cool while embarassing self behind the crowd
4. Watch the film titles again
5. Revert my biological clock back to Singapore-KL timezone, currently living in new york timezone
6. Clean my room, it's been ages.

No comments: