Friday, March 09, 2007

Pharmacists Trying It Metro

I have very few guy friends in pharmacy. Well partly because there are only 30/120 or so guys in the cohort, and alot of them have cliques or speak too much chinese. (L-R: Shane, DJCK, Kelvin) In class I only hang out with the Sheares Kent Ridge gang (which are predominantly girls) because we are usually late together. So that's why our relationship is closer I guess!

And then there is the Physiology Group Teammate's Friends which I hangout with as well, not as often, but quite fun people to talk to. Again, predominantly girls.

And of course my lab neighbours, which again are six girls and two guys within the vicinity. Sheesh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha,shane's ur friend ah? Hmm, he is a good guy

Sham Radio said...

AHUH HE IS! Nice friendly guy. SMART ASS too if you ask me
-and u r? LOL