Friday, March 02, 2007


Happy Chinese New Year everyone! I would like to apologise to all who were deprived of the chronicles of ghettoblaster@blogspot! Much has been happening during Semester 2 in aNUS! And now that I'm halfway thru the semester, I can say that I've finally SETTLED down for Semester 2!

And the new version of blogspot sucks! I don't know how to upload my pics anymore! I need help! So much has changed with blogspot. Shows how 'karat' I am!

This semester we have a module called 'Pharmacy Practice!' This is the module where I find out that we pharmacists also have to 'chat hai' and suck up to the customers. Seriously, are customers always right?'

Patient: I want my Postinor (Morning After Pill) and I want it now!

Pharm: I'm sorry miss.. erm... or maam, but you need prescription from a doctor in Singapore.
Patient: WhaT! You gotta be kidding me! Look, it's your fault when I'm pregnant with the ugliest and stupidest baby coz of he's god-knows-who's-tat-small-dickhead-fella father!

Pharm: I'm really sorry miss, if you want I could call the nearest GP for an appointment with you? Or I can tell you where is the nearest polyclinic?

FUCK LA.

DJCK: Go to hell. I already said you need prescription! And who ask you to have a one-night stand with some bloody monkey from some longkang? NO TASTE PFFFFFFFFT! Next time keep your pussy to yourself and your fingers!!!

Anyway, we also get to learn how to dispense and make drugs! This is by far the coolest lab practical I ever had! We did stuffs like capsules, inhalations, gargles, mouth-wash etc.

That's my working place on my left. It's made to simulate a Pharmacy's I guess.























3 comments:

sweetden7al said...

errr.. its the same as the old blogspot.. just click on the upload pic icon on top of the post. doink!
or u using picasa is it?

Anonymous said...

Uploading pictures isn't hard, you just click on the tab 'Add Image' the one with a picture on it. Then you choose wether you want a picture from your own PC or you would want to link to one already on the www. Then you can choose the size of the image, the place where etc. You can edited it all to in the Edit HTML zone too.

Customers are never right, you just need to let them believe that your opinion is their opinion. It's like with parents, you suggest something, they say no, but than you persuade them into saying yes. Parents=costumers.

Sham Radio said...

sweentden7al - yeah i've been using picasa! And I want to be a 56K killer mah!

Manic - blue is nice dun u think? LOL As a customer I always demand for free dessert whenever they screw up LOL