Friday, June 24, 2005

Dum dum dum

Wah, this week has been damn hectic... currently blogging in my school library

'Note to self: Temasek Junior College is not my third home.'

Been coming to school frequently during the hols to study. Heck I even use the school toilets for my business LOL...

And my birthday just passed! Will blog bout that after my exams!

Speaking about exams, I am so screwed.

'Note to self: Never study until 5 am, Cause you still have to wake up at 7 am to study.'

Things to do today:
1. General Paper
2. General Paper
3. General Paper
....

And the list goes on

'Note to self: If I screw GP up, I fail my exams.'

Oh well....

1 comment:

galnexdor said...

hey ck...how are u? when are exams over for u?? was wondering if u'd like to meet up some day...u noe...with ppl like sean choo, jen huey, sam lee and all? dun u think it'll be fun? let me know when u'll be back la...chun leen's back wat...how come ure not??