Monday, November 08, 2004

Biarku lukakanku supaya darah tumpah di tanahku!

“Right now you need your family support back home”

“Go back and have a good rest… and come back afresh”

Yeap, it’s good to be back…

It was so emotional when I moved from the quiet cozy Woodlands Checkpoint to sticky dirty Johor Bahru Checkpoint.

I got excited when my plane delayed.

I almost caught into tears when I saw two waiters in a mamak stall near my area fighting in front of their customers like nobody’s business…

Ahh… there’s no place like home.

I am marveled by the progress of the flyover project along Purpose Avenue. At least I see structures going up the sky!

Oh, if you didn’t know, I’m back for one week in Malaysia! So if you want to see how much I’ve changed, call me out yamcha!! Haha… Be going back on Sunday though

1 comment:

Tazzie said...

hi!! nice title. Hope you do well for the A's!