Saturday, September 24, 2005

Bo Liao just wanna blog

Last Saturday, I was bumping my ass around Orchard with C-Lin and K-Lin, trying to distress and not think too much about my prelims. When we were approaching Heeren (a shopping complex along Orchard Road), I heard a very familiar deejay voice from afar.

WAIT A MINUTE…

HOLY SHIT IT IS DENISE KELLER!

From one of my previous entries you guys should realize that Denise Keller is the other dream chick (other than Jenny Garner) that I would drop dead for! (But I’ve already dropped dead in Jo’s arms :P)

That’s right I could remember how she sound like even though I’ve never met her in person before (thanks to my voice recognition system endowed in me from watching too much MTV… sounds like Lamarck’s Theory* holds true!)

True enough, she was hosting the MTV Whatever Thing road show or something. No doubt the performances by the crazee people were alright, but throughout the show we were going ‘Where’s Denise? Where’s Denise?’ You cannot imagine how much she made my day! (I was kinda down that day)

And she was so friendly! Some stranger just asks for a picture with her, she just took the camera and took a picture with the two of them! ARGH! If only I had the guts to ask her for a picture with me…

*Lamarck's Theory, in the dawn of the Evolution theory, proposed that characteristics that are wanted and beneficial (in this case, voice recognition) can be acquired and passed down to the next generation (in hope of survival and production of a more vigorous offspring).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey! no shit dude...i am now known as K-Lin.

sebelum saya mengundur diri, izinkan saya menegaskan lagi hujah saya bahawa saya akan bertukar kepada gaya hidup alternatif jika dan hanya jika gadis itu bernama denise keller.