Saturday, November 20, 2004

2nd theft of my beloved bicycle!

There I was happily riding my bicycle all the way to the city. Feeling unsafe due to the traffic congestion, I parked it at Bugis MRT bicycle stand and took a train to Suntec for a stroll. And upon my return…

WTF? Why no bicycles one…

Fuck you thief… and I thought Singapore was safe?

The police and MRT personnel weren’t helpful either:

“Please come to the nearest police station to report… that would be in Little India”

Right like I knew where that was.

“I don’t know lei, the person-in-charge isn’t here today”

WTF? Forget it, I couldn’t be bothered then to increase the country’s statistics in bicycle theft. Worst, I didn’t want my parents to know about this too…

- Fuck you first thief, you think I forgot about you? -

So I went to Paya Lebar to buy another bicycle – a more expensive one, but looks similar to the one I had… there goes my budget…


Oh and bro, don’t tell mum and dad about this ok? :P

No comments: