Saturday, November 27, 2004

City Cruising

So now that I got back my bicycle, spontaneous adrenaline came rushing out of my glands into my blood (too much Biology) – this time I will not park my bicycle anymore! (Fuck you thief!)

Here’s the picture chronology of my trip around Singapore!



Here are the essentials: First Aid Bag cum my camera holder, map of singapore, handphone in case I get lost or any mishaps, my bicycle key and my tumbler!  Posted by Hello


Kallang River and the City's reflection - behind me is the National Stadium Posted by Hello


Rangoon Road... Near Serangoon...Hei wait a minute.. it looked far from the map but... hei it's god damn near! Posted by Hello


Some SIkh Temple I stumbled upon near Boon Keng station Posted by Hello


I got worried - Farrer Park station? That's like along the North East Line - and I thought that's damn far!  Posted by Hello


Wow nearing Bukit Timah Rd - a historical WW2 road - I have a feeling I'm nearing Orchard hehe... hope my instincts are correct!  Posted by Hello


The lanes are going towards Newton and Woodlands - WOODLANDS?!?! Shit was I at the near Malaysia? Haha not really was along some expressway actually... yes nearing Orchard! Dad would kill me if he saw this!  Posted by Hello


Oh my god I've reached Orchard!!! I'm along Scotts Road actually... you know the Scotts Food Court in KLCC? Well here's where it all came from! Next to me is Far East Plaza (didn't take a picture) but they sell a lot of teenage hip hop ah beng lian kinda stuff! Posted by Hello


That's Shaw Tower - their Cineplex is within the building. Us scholars go there quite often for a movie...  Posted by Hello

No comments: