Sunday, November 21, 2004

Post Bicycle Lost Grief: Singapore Motorshow 2004

Not that I am a big fan of cars… but I just had to get myself out of this shit hole a.k.a. my hostel on Sunday! Not forgetting wanting to put my mind off the TrAgIc lost of my beloved bicycle (Fuck you thief I will remember this for life!)

As usual I went alone… no one in the hostel to teman. It was held at Suntec (recalls yesterday… Fuck you thief!)

Was fortunate enough to get hold of the last ticket to watch Russ Swift, this stunt man who can do stunts on his Subaru. That’s the good thing of being alone; no one wants the LAST REMAINDING ticket!

Here are some pics… not that I know how good the cars are, but they looked pretty and nice enough for my taste and preference! The car chicks are not that pretty considering I’ve seen Justin and Daryl’s motorshow trips pics!



This was the first car that caught my attention upon entering the exhibition... love the colour and the doors! Woohoo!! Posted by Hello


The Mazda chicks and its RX8... Mazda was giving out the biggest goodie bag i've seen in my life! Don't have the pic of the bag though Posted by Hello


Russell Swift and I, I got him to sign three fans for me - yup one for me, the other for justin and the last for daryl... consider it my Christmas gift alright? Posted by Hello


Yamaha chick on their bikes... got that act-cute face plus her hairstyle remind me bit of a jap... Posted by Hello


Must definitely take a pic of ferraris Posted by Hello


I'm surprise to see Proton here... proton and lotus that is... Posted by Hello


Mercedes was another go-all-out booth... showing off all their classic collections and the founders... Hah bet i know more about the founders than Daryl now! Posted by Hello


I think Toyota is trying to potray family brand - all the chicks are decently dressed compared to others! There are even guys posing! Posted by Hello

No comments: