Wednesday, February 15, 2006

met up with Aik Chiew and Michelle @ Tanjung USJ 9 today. They were my ns camp mates back in Terengganu and Shah Alam! We remained rather close after that as both of them lived in Subang, and lived through our ns days together.

We updated each other on what's happening to our lives. Aik Chiew still 'suffering' in MMU Cyberjaya, Mich studying in Melbourne, while I'm in IMU!

We also talk about our memorable and funny NS days:

How the idiots who jumped into the common water tank which we used to bath. When we saw how murky the water was, we went 'bathroom hopping'

There was one weird guy in the camp who reads the business section of the newspaper (we were still after SPM then remember!?)

How I hated my roommate in UITM so much that I wanted to move in with Aik Chiew (Ben if you're reading this I'm sorry but I almost got your roommate into agreeing to kick you out of your rooom!), only to find out that my roommate likes my company, which made me feel so guilty! Plus he's gigantic and strong! Wouldn't want to mess with him. I bet he's in some army recruit now.

How the wake up calls in UITM went from strict knocking on doors to lazy-i-give-up 'baaaanggggun' annoucements

and the list goes on...

It's amazing how we can just talk and talks, and talk even though we haven't see each other in ages. It's like we're still so close. Ok la Mich and Aik Chiew have been friends seen secondary school, but then... Anyway since didn't see them for sooooooo long had to take pics! Can't believe they're camwhorers too!


Aik Chiew and Mich. Warning they're not together!


Best friends in NS, plus Sheng Cui the business times reader.


I always thought Mich's lips were those thick Amber Chia like ones but didn't have the chance to tell her.


Last pose before goodbye! I guess it's true: When you've been through hell together, you remain best friends forever.

No comments: