Friday, February 10, 2006

Sorry dear, it was darn hard!

The rules/procedures are as follows: The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

So here it is!

  • I have to watch one hour of MTV a day! Although I couldn’t do so in Singapore, I go to music stores like HMV, Tower Records and Gramophone as alternatives, at least once a week! Now that I’m back in Malaysia, this addiction never died after all!!

  • When I like a particular song, I will not just download it, but the whole album too!

Would you look at that? I think Chun Leen's List looks like that too! Posted by Picasa

  • I like to talk to myself when I am alone. It might develop into a mental syndrome when I grow old but for now, I just like to listen to my voice! I do it in the morning and before I go to sleep. My satisfaction is more enhanced when I talk to the mirror! Sometimes, I will go foreign and speak with an accent. Howdy mate!

  • I like to wear slippers no matter where I go. I think slippers are the most ideal informal wear. I wear my Reebok beach slippers everyday be it going for dinner, out with my girl and going to places like 1U, Pyramid and Mid Valley! Of course if go Luna Bar or KLCC cannot la! I am trying to make a trend here, that slippers can be cool too, but somehow people are not convince! LOL


Looks nice no? Its freaking expensive though, RM 60 plus for flipflops/slippers? Posted by Picasa
  • My taste buds are ruined by National Service and Singapore! To me any food is good food to me. So if you ask me whether is this restaurant’s Char Koay Teow better than the other restaurant, I would go ‘What do you think?’ and my subsequent respond to his/her response would be ‘I suppose so!’ Reverse psychology baby!
So now I have to tag 5 more people! Hehe I just realised that it is fun!

  1. Chun Leen
  2. Eng Hooi
  3. Jon Siow
  4. Sze May
  5. Shanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luckily no1 noes my blog