Thursday, April 27, 2006

Today I learnt that there might be a chance where we might run some test on cocaine and heroine! Interesting...

Today I found out that I have a Physiology Class Test coming up in two weeks. Nothing but muscles, hormones and nerves baby!

Today I bumped into an old friend of mine Karanbir Singh who was doing First Year Medicine. After so long!

Today I received a letter from NTU

Today I ...

WHAT?

YEAP YOU HEARD IT!

Today I got an admission letter for

BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE

from Nanyang Technological University

Ohkay, it isn't the choice of my university and my course (no offense to all NTU peeps, I still prefer NUS), but I'm damn glad that some kiasu university from kiasu land finally responded to my application!

*turtle hopping emoticon*!!

wowo wait a minute Mr Postmen, waaaait Mr Postmen; Where the FUCK is my NUS letter?

7 comments:

Manictastic said...

Congratulations on you're letter receiving thing. I never knew they had a post service in Singapore or is it Malasia? :p

Anonymous said...

nah, they got to send their monkeys up to our huts.

kai lin said...

manic : sometimes we don't get our letters when we forget to leave bananas for the monkeys. it sucks living in asia.

jayelle : you understand how hard it is.

cheeks : oi budak! Go NTU. It's great because then you can experience China life without ever needing to going there. oh and the asst. dean of comm school has very very nice eyes. mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

kailin: :( don't put ideas in his head. unless he gets the one thing he wants, then i can see him cross the border with a heart that is heavy but willing.

lol @ kailin's monkey's bananas.

uh huh.. even our electricity and internet is runned by cows which are tied to a generator. it kinda walks round and round a pully system which generates electricity. asia is so cool.

kai lin said...

nah i'm just sore that i have to go ntu alone. "experience China life" can not be a positive thing. if you visited my hostel you'd understand the pain.

Manictastic said...

Monkeys and cows. Woaw you are so advanced, we still use coal and oil. Won't last long, though.:d

charinef said...

yeah NUS is better! haha..

Think twice before u accept the offer from NTU!

i've warned u. Think twice!