Monday, March 13, 2006


I have a confession to make...

This is very bad... I hope no one would screw me upside down after this...

I know I'm not supposed to, people say it's a waste of money, some do it just for fun...

Almost everyone in my class does it...

While some of them who don't are trying to get me out of it...

I am after all, trying to fit in...

Yes ladies and gentleman, I have succumbed to peer pressure...

So here goes...
































I BOUGHT THE CAMPBELL AND REECE BIOLOGY INTERNATIONAL 7th EDITION! Despite having the 6th EDITION!!



This is the 6th Edition, Green leaves look so soothing...


This is the 7th Edition! God knows what that is, some kind of lollipop?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, don't let your old book go to waste then.. Donate to the library, or to me :D

c.ho said...

it's a fern sprout. you know.. those baby ferns? ahahhaha

interesting. i used that textbook in my first year of uni here in nz. .that must be a good textbook.hahahah..