Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I should be declared brain-dead:

in the wee hours of the afternoon....

BEEP BEEP... BEEP BEEP (nokia message tune)

Daryl: So CK! How's exams? N How's earthquake?

CK: Today got no exams coz I got exempted. Kekek...

And Then:

Britney Ng: Wa! Bilabong beachpant @ 50! Ripcurl @ 44!

I thought Britts was Daryl...

Hmm why would Daryl be out in the afternoon no class ke...

CK: Ooh where? Where?

Britney Ng Daryl: Where else? FOS lorh

CK: You in FOS? Neva call... bitch

(I thought it was Subang Parade's FOS coz... I thought it was Daryl)

Britney Ng Daryl: Aiyo, told u i'm shopping wif frenlo! FOS IKANO CURVE mah. Hehe if you want come, come lo, i wun stop u

(Getting suspicious... because Daryl doesn't write like that)

CK: YOU where got tell me you where going to ikano to shop with friends? You stop accusing things before I turn on my emo-mode again bitch!

Britney Ng Daryl: Walau eh, yesterday nite in msn i told u i'm going curve wut. So bitchy 4 wut!

(Daryl doesn't use wut and 4... but I already turn on bitchy mode)

---------------------------- COLD MODE ON. DIDN'T WANT TO REPLY --------------------

Beep Beeep Beep Beep!

Britney Ng: Mentally refreshed?

CK: (like nothing happened) DIE LA Studying like mad, brain dead di haha...

Britney Ng: Pls dun simply say things k.. I did tell u im going curve. Thank u very much...

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

Daryl: SMART ASS! No need study la now!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!
I need to get out of my room!

No comments: