Thursday, June 29, 2006

Now that IMU is over, and NUS is August, I am so the damn sienz.

"Hey biach whacha doing?"

"Nothing, how about you?"

"I'm so bored I decided to wank myself"

"Well at least you're doing something"

...FUCK...

This is the almost typical message that I will do with Nadine because we're on a long break.

"Hey I feel like a smoke"

"Ok I come fetch you out so you can smoke!"

I cannot believe how people like Kailin and Britney can actually stand 'its just another day' day

...SUPER THE FUCK...

And I'm getting emo-ed over something which is not necessary. Someone claimed that blog whining is all over but started a new on instead. I'm not saying who, it might be hypothetical.

And I miss my girlfriend... I miss how we would talk non-stop for hours and do all the crazy things that we do together.

I also suddenly miss my pet-rabbit Augie. Back in high school I would always play with it. Rabbits are more curious than cats, he ran away and most probably became dog food.

THANK GOD TO SINGAPORE, GENTING AND BANGKOK trip coming next week! WOOT!

"And I told them what we did that night, and they comforted me saying it was normal."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you alot dear:(

and what did you with who when?!