Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Let's try doing an eat-shit-sleep entry!

Sienz... today Daryl's text message woke me up at 10++ am... cheebye, I needed my beauty sleep ok bitch.

Turns out he gatal want to have lunch with me and dine during his lunchbreak, which was like one hours only (1230 -1330). So at 1245 he rushed all the way from Glenmarie, which is about 5 minutes away from my house if you speed like a motherfucker. He came, picked us up and went to the nearby 'NATHAN MAMAK' which I only go to out of hunger desperation and deprivation.

Right now my nose running like a madbitch and I'm gonna take a tissue... oh wait this t-shirt would do fine...

Anyway, Daryl told us multiple good news hence we're gonna celebrate at swensons tonight... his treat! YIPPIEZ!

While nathan-mamaking gaya messaged us saying she wants to have lunch with us. I replied her saying that I'm having a drink with daryl and nadine! So coz Daryl needed to rush back to work we ended our session quite early. I called Jo for awhile and then Gaya came honing outside my house. I asked her to wait while I said my goodbyes to darling, then went over to Nadine's place, only to find her all lazy and cuddling by the sofa with her patung named Saif (kidding). She FFKed us and I had to teman Gaya to Sakae Sushi. There I only ordered green tea and had a 6 buck dessert. With Gaya there's constant gossips! Looks like someone isn't a virgin anymore HINT HINT haha...

Went home, online for awhile, slept, woke up, went to Holiday Villa to swim, bumped into Su Hsien who was back from UK (looking fine girl!) and now blogging this eat-shit-sleep entry.

This is damn boring... how the hell people do it! I haven't even written about my laundry business in the morning and waiting outside for my grandma to open the door while she take her own sweet time to wash her buttless butt.

I will end this entry with: I'm hungweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

So.. I'm hungweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun insult your grandmother notti boy!!:)

hahaha not a bad attempt at eat-shit-sleep blogging.
at least it satisfies my curiosity about what my dear boyfriend is up to. hahaha btw, hsien said thanks for the compliment.(I smsed her right after you smsed me:P)