Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm getting lazy...

I think Chun Leen is to blame, eversince he stopped blogging, somehow it just got to me... why do blog for? What is the purpose of blogging? I blog when I have some 'steam' to blow and when I want to make fun of myself. But otherwise, it's just so 'mafan' to blog... Haih

I was suppose to give this blog a facelift, now I'm having second thoughts... My life is getting abit mundane and slow also, nothing to talk about, no one around me or I have encountered are being a bitch...

Don't worry everyone, I will try to keep this blog as active as possible. I know I am a source of online entertainment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah come down to S'pore... MOS will host smoove in the main hall this coming thursday... bigger space than the cage... but perhaps less cool... :)