Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'M 20!!!!!!


But I still need a mickey mouse float in 'The Ship'

Thank you everyone for making my day memorable.

Starting of with my honey Jo for the 'mini celebration' when we met in Penang.

And then Shin Fei for being the first to wish me online (she forced me to acknowledge her)

And then the Scholars for the presents and ship outing

And then my old pals for berhappening at Fridays Subang Parade

Next Stop: Passion TONIGHT! Yippie!

Burning @ Passion

Saturday

Burning - kl's boutique passion at its full intensity, up front house for real individuals who want to connect ,relate and fulfill their destiny , understanding that music is the key to life
and love is the only answer and it 's damn hot!



Will blog more about it... Right now I've gotta get ready!!

No comments: