Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ber-emo Post Part 2

To the person whom I believe is Daryl. This is officially my first emo post in my blog for the year ok? So Fuck off, cibai! :P

I went down to the pool hoping to get some 'bird's eye view :P' and to calm myself by lying by the poolside. When I went there it was pre-tsunami hailstorm wind blowing waves accelerating, with the tress doing a good-shit belly dirty dancing of course. I just sat there, under the cloudy windy weather, sulking once more. The wind was so strong that my hair became all afro ala japanese...

Hmm I wonder whether I would fit in the japanese gang in the hotel.. Ohayo gozaimasu!

Ok so I made many decisions and conclusions that were 'sound' to me while I was ber-emoing (btw I'm still ber-emoing). I guess my Dad saw me typing alot of stuffs online. And I'm never typing long emails to keep in touch with my long lost friend from Lick Hung who remembers me as the fat boy with a green tie.

I was sulking during the weekend. I gave him cold, reverse psycho answers (I'm getting good as this reverse psycho thingie -- looks at girlfriend ^^). My dad being my dad, who is blured like a sotong living under the well, replied like nothing is wrong (just like me too when I'm with you-know-who).

HE WROTE AN APPEAL LETTER FOR ME!
with a few appraisers in mind (sulit)


Chances are my appeal won't get accepted, but who knows...






1 comment:

kai lin said...

confused..confused... confuckingfused!