Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I LOVE TUESDAY!



Yaman Me brotha! It's Swenson's Earthquake Tuesdays!

First of all: I quote from Kailin - Thank you Allahbuddhajesusvishnukrishnaquanyinetc - for having a Swensons so near our place. Never look down on Subang Parade yall!


You can never be jelaked by earthquakes


We first went for a double date.


With Suet Li and her bitch.


Oooh you touch my talala.


Then went for a game of pool.


Then only succumbed to sex (ice-cream equivalent) and sin


And yes, you can get multiple orgasms from consuming too much ice cream. Ask Daryl he would know.

Fast Forward... the following Tuesday...

I LOVE TUESDAYS!


Gaya is blossoming, thanks to her daily activities with her boyfriend ahem!


DJCK and Suz want global peace for all.


Nadine Ann binti Thomas


I like your specs Suz!


We have succulent lips!


Don't you wish your boyfriend/girlfriend was hot like us!? Aww yeah...


Justin and Ada! Hi Ada Howdy mate! This two always got karikai competition one hehe...

1 comment:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (hello) from a bloggerown under in new Zealand. I was surfing the bloh world when your blog popped up, so I thought I would say hello. Great blog & great photos.