Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Of Deejays and Computer Labs

Are there any etiquettes while in a computer lab? Coz I feel like slapping some people whom are with me in the computer lab now.

That's right this is another bitchy emo post.

"I'm suppose to study *whines* what am I doing here"

WELL WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH THE GUY, SO GO TO THE SCIENCE LAB NEXT DOOR
AND MAKE OUT! bloody machas

The university looks better now that they have finished renovating some parts of the campus. Sunlight everywhere, I love sunlight (but not when they're one hour ahead of ya!) but some people in the room are just plain rude and well... to a certain extent... hilarious.
In came this girl all chirpy-7-11-I-will-talk-to-you-non-stop-when-you-just-say-hello-to-me and she started talking to her tudung girlfriend (please pronounce it in a nigga way... like watsup girlfriend kinda girlfriend), who was sitting across the computer lab.

OK THE ROOM IS KINDA EMPTY -
BUT YOU DON"T HAVE TO CONVERT IT INTO A MARKET YA ALLAH!

Then she started calling her RELATIVESSSSS. I think she is planning to go back during the holidays or they're coming to KL for the holidays or something like that - insignificant information no point eavesdropping, unless it involved jennifer garner as her cousin. She practically CALLED Everyone to tell her what was the plan, why she couldn't call them earlier, what she did today, and what she's gonna do tomorrow etc.

The Raffles JC guy and I just sat quietly doing our own thing. We're raised gentlemanly. Well I said 'fuck' a few times coz I got my online assessments wrongly answered.

Then this guy came in and started flirting with his 'girlfriend' (again, nigga girlfriend).
IS IT ME OR ARE THEY JUST SO ANNOYING?

Here comes the hilarious person. He comes into the lab, and calls his grandma. Aww that's so sweet of him.

MY ASS. He's grandma probably was partially deaf (no offense AH PO) so he had to repeat and raised his voice.

FUCK OFF THERE'S THE CORRIDOR TO
MANJA-MANJA WITH YOUR GRANDMA OK?

Then he was also like that girl. Telling his grandma what he did, what is he gonna do, when he's coming back. I mean it's sweet of him to think of his grandma and call him whenever he's free, but please let me do my stuffs in the computer lab in peace!
Now there's this guy attempting to use Skyppe...

OI CIBAI, YOU WANT ME TO SLAP YOUR INDIAN ASS
UPSIDE DOWN IS IT?

Nah I didn't say that, I am the pussiest DJ in the world. I am going to leave now.

No comments: