Monday, May 15, 2006

Prologue:


Apparently I'm gorgeous... They sent me an invite.

Then again...

It's been awhile since I blogged... thought maybe update you guys on the boliaoness I did...

In the morning...
So my double alarm clock didn’t do its job today. The horror of waking up ‘on time’ when you haven’t finished studying for the test you’re supposed to do today. Surprising I scored a whooping 14/16 for it...
Rewind back to yesterday night..

Just came back from Mamak session with Nadine and her bro. Her dad bought cigarettes from Zimbabwe, offered me to try... Tried... Zimbabwe cigarettes still taste like normal cigarettes to me! Might as well buy here! Maybe it's a nigga thing LOL

Anyway, was in Singapore during the Wesak weekend. Attended the High Tea session with the School of Biological Science of Nanyang Techno University (NTU). Going down again on wednesday night (probably with kailin, if not with britts) for my interview session, which was scheduled on Friday, but apparently will be forwarded to Thursday.
-
Mothers’ Day was a bit of a screwed up. We were supposed to go to Italiannies, One U or The Curve to celebrate. But oh-I-am-very-busy-that’s-why-I-can’t-make-it-at-five brother came back late, forcing us to change to Fridays Parade. We had to sit outside i.e. my dissatisfaction towards anything exterior ala Fridays.

And Dad, Salmon is a SALMON… a FISH. And even when they put the word STEAK behind the SALMON, it’s still a SALMON! A FISH! Jesus…

NUS where are you NUS?

Unfortunately couldn't spend time with Miss Lai who was back in Subang for the weekend. Miss her alot...

and SHIT, I forgot to call her...

Swensons is still closed :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Lai miss you loads too:) It's ok, Miss Lai forgives you. She was very tired too after the bus ride.

Since postponed...does it mean Miss Lai will get to see you this weekend?:D

*does cartwheels around room in Kedah*

Pheromonic Pharmacist said...

WTF...how can u forgot to call ur gf
CK u need to be SPANKED!!!!!
next time no gf then u know!

Pheromonic Pharmacist said...

WTF how can u forgot to call GF?
next time no gf then u know CK
spank u....someone needs to teach u how to have gf :P

Sham Radio said...

sorry lorh Jo... haha another jojo...

hmm... I called her di OK!