Monday, January 09, 2006

All right, few more hours and I’m going to the island republic down south for a day trip. Hopefully I’ll get my ‘chores’ done.

Hmm I wonder if they still sell any 2006 calendars in Suntec or Taka?

Have to go get a sip of ‘Cookie Spin’ from Spinelli Heeren! I miss that drink!

Have to go Far East Plaza to shop for some clothes.

Have to go Kinokuniya to make use of my book vouchers I got from the Lucy Khoo Book Prize Award 2005!

And oh have to go have a meal of Carls’ Junior at Marina Square!

Oh have to go back hostel to collect my bicycle… sheesh…

And not forgetting, Temasek JC for my forecast results!

This time, I’ll be driving in Singapore! With my family’s lovely Proton Waja!

Let’s see… meeting up with Singapore friends? Maybe… it’s a last minute thing, I shall see what I can do.

Oh KC is in Singapore too, do put that in mind CK (Piang eh! Nagoya 2002 Youth Exchangees YE Rock!)

No comments: