Monday, January 23, 2006

All right, guess I have to make this announcement now or never...

I applied into International Medical University (IMU) Malaysia's Pharmacy Program - and I got It!!!!

My three and a half year torture commences on 13 february 2006.

I am expected to do well, so says the Pledge of Professionalism in Pharmacy.

And apparently, I'm not eligible for a scholarship there. I'm too RICH! How's that possible? Haha...

Looks like my dreams of having a campus lifestyle like NUS/NTU might not come true after all.

Good luck to myself. Lam Chee Kiang, RPh here I come...

3 comments:

Pheromonic Pharmacist said...

kongratulasi....welcome to my hell
hahah...its fun..trust me lols!

Anonymous said...

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no hope of being neighbour again in the kiasu land.....
enjoy IMU!!!

Anonymous said...

aiyo.....i think i'm like e last to noe......but still ALL E BEST DUDE!!!!!don die...