Friday, January 06, 2006

‘If raining heavy ok, but raining heavy plus windy gila oh’

‘Yeah I so agree’

That was the only conversation I had with the limo taxi driver during the trip back home from Holiday Villa Hotel. I went to the hotel/club for a swim.

‘It’s ok I prefer a normal meter taxi’

Initially, I insisted on a normal taxi, but the concierge insisted on the hotel’s limo. It took me quite awhile before I got frustrated and impatient over the bad weather

I’m telling you, the cats and dogs were fucking bitchy today. It hasn’t rained that bad in ages!

Then it struck me: Hey, dad’s paying for the cab right?

‘Ok la RM15 saja kan?’

And the story continues…

I promised Miss Lai in the morning that I would pick her up from Pudu Bus Station.

“ALL THE WAY IN KL DIE AH!” I told Gaya during our ‘comment about our partners’ session at Darussalam this morning over breakfast. I had Western breakfast there instead of the usual Roti Canai! Not bad for a Mamak restaurant! You guys should try!

So had to drop Mom off back home after dinner and, while still drizzling, left Subang enroute the Federal Highway.

“For those who know the condition of FH during such weather, please give me a knock on the head the next time you see me.”

Oh my god it was FUCKING JAMMED! It just crawled and crawled and crawled and crawled. FUCK YOU CATS AND DOGS!

I got so bored I decided to call people. Karthik first to confirm whether he was coming to KL or not, then Jon to confirm whether he was planning on anything for Karthik and his trip to KL, then Gaya on tomorrow’s ‘double date’ – then when I wanted to call Miss Lai:

“You have RM0.07 left”

“FUCK!”

So I decided to really listen to the radio. So happened then that Mix FM was having their ‘Doctor Mix 70s Rewind’ session. Ooh ‘September’ was playing! So I started shaking my head and singing in the car. When I looked right an Indian lady was actually starring at me. I just stopped doing whatever I was doing, but then later regretted doing so.

“Aiya should’ve pointed my fingers at her and say Let’s PARTY!” I told Miss Lai later.

Thank god Miss Lai called me then, deciding on meeting up at Subang KTM Station instead, I was still stuck in the jam trying to u-turn back to Subang. Then when finally she arrived at the station, she lost her KTM ticket pula. Haih dear dear J

She treated me ANW for supper, which I gave her my NS card to get 10% discount. I already had quite a hard time asking what I could get with my NS card in ANW, she had to ask (in English) whether I was the first one to use this card… LOL

While writing this, I heard sounds of what seemed like cats having sex. The cats in my neighbourhood have a very active sexual lifestyle. They seemed to be having sex for the pass few nights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahem...what else was being said during the comment on our partners session ehhhh..:D

lol sorry lar dear.:( next time i take train home only lor. then u just pick me up from ktm subang enuff liao.k?