Saturday, January 14, 2006

This would be the first time blogging on my bed. I did some movements here and there to my furniture. The walls and lightings sort of blend in ala sophisticated DJCK. There is a music section where I store all my CDs, my Sony Discman and of course my lovely IPOD Video (Hmm what happened to my MSI MP3 Player?) I would like to take a pic to show you guys, but my camera is spoilt again… GREAT! I think I’m going to save money to get myself a Sony Cybershot!

(Writes that down in newyearresolution.doc)

Did my IELTS (Pronounced EYE-YELTS) Oral/Listening Section today, and was pretty satisfied with the conversation that I had with the examiner!

Went jogging @ the lake today and bumped into Karen! Hello KAREN the last time I saw her was @ One Utama with Gaya, and after bumping into C-Leen; the worst part being I didn’t tell any of them that they were there until after that incident! They knew each other and only met once so I thought it was stupid of me not to remember that they knew each other then!

Anyway, we were talking and she was going on a ‘recruitment drive’ for marathon runners and triathlon participants. At first I shrugged at the idea of the latter, but now come to think of it, why not? Heck Karen, count me in! That means more training at the lake and gym! Apparently the famous triathlon she participates in are at Malacca, Port Dickson and Red Hill!

These few days were pretty slack for me, been slouching around the house doing nothing but watching DVDs – the most productive would be painting my front gate. I would like to show you my artwork but you know why I can’t! Went to Nadine’s house for a change yesterday night, but the event was also DVD watching! Apparently she is as slack as me! Even worse! She watches like approx. 2 DVDS per day! Hey at least I paint a gate in three mornings!

Speaking of Nadine, I would be going down to Singapore again tomorrow! She is supposed to come down with me, but until now no response from her yet, hmm don’t tell me potong steam! I’ll be crashing at Shanta’s house for two nights, Koon Chek’s for two nights, and if Nadine is coming, another two nights at her Aunts’! 6 days Singapore don’t know do what! Haha…





2 comments:

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Hey, is that you in the pic below ? If yes... you really look skinny already... compare with you last time

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Haha, thanks for dropping me a message here !
By the way, what do you mean by having trouble with SMKSU and their names ?
YOU ARE RIGHT !!! LEO SMKSU ROX ! Our new slogan, "SMKSU... ROAR ! ROAR ! ROAR !"
Oh yea, do you mind I link you ?