Wednesday, January 25, 2006

rockafella chick: Hey do you mind if I ask u bout LDR
DJCK: hmm... sure why not? what about it?
rockafella chick: Your gf is in Kedah now right?
DJCK: hmm which one hehe...
rockafella chick: Yeah the pimp is in the house, seriously
DJCK: ohhkay... well... it felt kinda lonely at times
rockafella chick: aww...
DJCK: and every now and then when I think of her, I get into like 'chronic' depression?
rockafella chick: eh?
DJCK: i mean I miss her sooooooooo much that I don't know what to do...
rockafella chick: call her?
DJCK: oh ran out of credit ;P
rockafella chick: o_O ok...

(few minutes later)
rockafella chick just sent you a nudge!

DJCK: oh yes forgot forgot.. yeah so i don't know, just wanna be with her right now. And cause most of my friends are attached, I feel envy at times too and when we're together with their other halfs, I'm like... in the middle of nowhere...
rockafella chick: so i suppose when you get into IMU you can think of other stuffs then
DJCK: yeah i guess so... haih. So mind if I ask you wat's on your mind?

THE REST IS IRRELEVANT...

[I MISS YOU!!!]

note: rockafella chick is not her real nickname. And the some parts of the dialogue is fictionised/drmatised

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) awww..i miss u too dear. but just think about it!! i'll be back in a couple of days!! =)

Anonymous said...

haha what a nickname. i believe thats me. still cant tag btw =p