Thursday, January 19, 2006

Singapore Again

‘No wonder you can tolerate me, cause you are used to your girlfriend!’I crashed at Shanta’s place @ Changi for the first two nights in Singapore. She was commenting Miss Lai’s entry on saliva experiments.

Saturday Night the 14th

Took the 2.30pm First Coach bus to Singapore. I wasn’t able to take the earlier ones as I had to take my IELTS. It was about 7.30pm when I reached Singapore.

We had quite a lot of fun! Ate Ben and Jerry Ice Cream and boy was it a horrible brand! They throw all the junk food and mix it to become such an awesome but sinful dessert! We bought Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Monkey something. Can you imagine? Chocolate + Fudge + Brownies! All in one! We managed to finish the cup in a night! Tsk Tsk… First time played Planet Hollywood the game as well. Quite fun game but how am I to know Meryl Streep and Charles something questions?

Sunday the 15th

Went to Sunday Mass @ Tampines (just to watch don’t convert me!) and hang out with her church mates. Verdict: Shanta you’ll marry a Chinese, be it Singaporean or ABC!

Posted by Picasa


Then met up with my College classmates @ Tampines Mall i.e. Krys, Liz, Rosh. Shanta was there too although she spent most of her time with her friend Hana (she’s half Korean quite hot!) and later with her Church Kids.

Posted by Picasa
We watched Proof at GV. The Cineplex was so empty and so fucking cold! My nipples were like… erected! And while I was anxious on leaving the Cineplex once the show ended, we had to wait for Liz as she wanted to see where was the show filmed (she loved the university scenery and was wondering what was the name… It’s Chicago Uni and NWU by the way).

Came back, bought my host Roti Boys, which got turned down by Shanta, but got eaten by her anyway, and slept.

Monday the 16th

Got kicked out of the house as all had to work. It was Shanta’s first day at A&G too! And the house was full of drama in the morning. Haha I don’t know whether I’m allowed to blog about it, but let’s just say that Heels and Pops didn’t click?

Since they dropped me at Marine Parade decided to go Parkway to have Yakun Kaya Toast for breakfast! When the food came, I tried my best to eat AS SLOWLY AS I COULD. Yet, I finished everything in 15 minutes! Cannot! I must stay until 10 am! So I took out my Time Magazine and started reading. When I finished reading Time Magazine, it was so sticky due to the Kopi I accidentally spilt. Yuck! Went for a walk in Parkway. To my dismay everything was still closed. Realised that they upgraded as well! There’s a new wing @ where Courts used to be! New outlets like Coffee Bean and Chocz!

Then went to TJC to collect forecast results for Sze May. Kidded her by saying I wanted to peek and she was very cold about it. Sorry lo!

Met up with Anusha for lunch after that! Had Katong Laksa along East Coast Road. Chatted for a while before we adjourned to Gelare along Upper ECR for dessert. That was when Elizabeth met up with us! Apparently she is making Pineapple tarts using a family secret of an aunty of hers. Wonder what she has to do in return for the secret? Marry her son? LOL

Then headed to Orchard to meet up with the Scholars. We were supposed to meet @ 7 but when I reached it was 4 and RAINING! OH MY GOD! Managed to reach Spinelli dry though. Ordered Banana Spin (bad choice by the way) and read Dan Brown’s DVC while waiting for them. Those who came – Chun Kiang, Yi Chin and Erlin. Those who didn’t – Chun Leen cause his no-ass ass was lazy and Stan cause he was working. Had Café Cartel @ Cineleisuire for dinner! Later met up with Koon Chek, my second host who stayed at Bukit Timah (rich man’s area)! He’s from Penang and I met him during my Nagoya trip!Posted by Picasa


Later met up with Koon Chek, my second host who stayed at Bukit Timah (rich man’s area)! He’s from Penang and we met during our Nagoya trip! Teman him @ Mos (Burger that is!) then The Balcony @ Heeren! Not bad the place! On the second level, it overlooks Orchard Road Posted by Picasa


Next day got kicked out of the house again! Haih. Went to Spinelli Heeren (yes I think by now you should know that I LOVE SPINELLI!) to kill time, and to wait for C-Leen to call. To my horror he was asleep and instead of me being the bitch, HE WAS! I spent the whole day there before I left to Novena to board the bus back to KL @ 4.30pm.

Overall, my trip was pretty short and rather unplanned, with all the in betweens wasted carrying my OH MY GOD IT IS SO HEAVY bag. So the next time around, you all better be there for me!

No comments: