Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One Day Singapore.

We departed from Subang @ 6 in the morning. Dad drove first while I caught up with my sleep – I was watching One Tree Hill until 4 plus. We stopped at Pagoh R&R for a plate of Nasi Lemak and Kopi before I took the driver’s seat enroute the Causeway. Dad was like the traffic police. Every time I tried to pass 110km/h I got caught by him and had to slow down. So when I was pretty sure that he was asleep I went pass it, but only to slow down again when he moved… LOL

The country was wet and unwild! It was practically raining all day! And I thought this scenario was only currently happening in Malaysia! Looks like weather knows no boundaries! LOL

I was the driver of the day in Singapore. I can be a taxi or bus driver! In fact, I can be called a Singaporean, what with me knowing the directions, especially in the east and the city! We went to college first to collect my (plus Jon Siow’s) forecast results, chatted with Mrs. Beetsma for awhile, bumped into some tutors and said our his and hellos, settled some still unsettled business with the PE Department, and went for lunch @ Bedok Interchange. Dad ate his favourite ‘KWAY CHAP’ while I had my all time favourite Roast Pork Rice.

Later we parked at Ngee Ann City to be separated – dad wanted to go to Funan IT Mall while I went to buy some stuffs for my own and for my friends!

Oh and I bumped into Erlin on the street! Apparently she is back to look for a job! And I also got confused when Chun Leen messaged me saying that ‘he will be in town in the afternoon’. I assumed that this ‘town’ would be in Singapore, not in Johor!

It was so hard walking around Orchard in the rain! Had to dash and stop, run and shelter, wait and daze!

Met up with Dad at Spinelli Heeren! Had some drinks and decided to head for JB after that for some ‘Shopping’. We went looking for something to eat after that and bumped into this new shopping complex ‘Aeon Tebrau City’. At first glance I thought it was a ‘Malay’ Area, but found out that it wasn’t once we went inside! The shops are very ‘Sunway Pyramid/Megamall’ like (G2000, KFC etc) but it was rather spacious too despite the enormous crowd! Plus, it was free entry for the time being! So if you are in JB and thinking of where to shop, I would recommend AEON TEBRAU CITY! @ Outskirts-of-JB-but-God-knows-where!

I drove all the way to Malacca. Night driving is so different! Some assholes can just leave their highlights on all the way! And it is really annoying since it’s my first time driving in the highway @ night, and that I was trying my best to concentrate!

Came back at about 2 in the morning…

To sum up…

Hmm I wonder if they still sell any 2006 calendars in Suntec or Taka
Didn’t manage to buy any calendars because Dad says it’s only worth it for the year! Sheesh…

Have to go get a sip of ‘Cookie Spin’ from Spinelli Heeren! I miss that drink!
Managed to buy my favourite drink ‘Cookie Spin’, something like Ice Blended Chocolate Cookie? LOL

Have to go Far East Plaza to shop for some clothes.
Bought this T from INQBOX (short for Incubation in a box!) Posted by Picasa


Have to go Kinokuniya to make use of my book vouchers I got from the Lucy Khoo Book Prize Award 2005!
Managed to do so! Bought some books, but Narnia was freaking 100 bucks! Not worth my vouchers!

And oh have to go have a meal of Carls’ Junior at Marina Square!
Dad was up for it, but my stomach wasn’t!

Oh have to go back hostel to collect my bicycle… sheesh…
It was raining all day, and we were kinda lazy too… so…

And not forgetting, Temasek JC for my forecast results!
Got that! AAAAB3Merit Go Figure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!
straight As students!!!!!