Tuesday, January 03, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

This year is gonna be a bit different for me, cause i'm not a TEENAGER ANYMORE!! Oh my god i'll be twenty coming June 22nd! How old can that be? And in a split second come 2007, I'll be celebrating freedom 21! My parents were telling me that they got a key as a presents from their parents (aka my grandparents) during their 21st birthdaay. Heck if you give me a key to a car and say 'it's yours' I'll jump for joy!

Spent new years with Miss Lai. Had dinner at Dome @ Parade; then went to KLCC for fireworks (Park car at KL Sentral with cost me 11 bucks OMG!). While waiting for the countdown had some coffee at Coffee Bean KLCC, which so happens overlooked the KLCC Park.

Oh yeah, the day before... Daryl, Justin, Pei Sze, Miss Lai and I went up to Genting for coffee at Coffee Bean Genting! We went up at 9.30 pm plus plus? and then came down at 2.00 am? Yup Daryl was at his 'minimum' speed again even though it was updownwindhill roads. Miss Lai commented 'Oooh free roller coaster ride'

But back to the point - KLCC was not as pack as the day HNY2004 when I lost my handphone. Gosh the place was sardines, and I could feel my handphone slipping away! But there were JUST too many people for me to stop it, and for me to identify the culprit. In the end, when my friends (namely Daryl, Yazliza - hey haven't seen you in awhile where are you? and Gaya) and I were at a 'more' spacious spot, I told them (in a surprisingly happy irmood) 'HEY MY HP's GONE!!)

We watched the fireworks do the job cum 1200 am, with Jien being the host of the night (Kui Jien for Singaporeans... Yuck... He is an ambassador for some clothing company which has his ad along the streetlights of Mahameru Highway, the only cheap 'free' way us Subangnites can get to KL). And then Jo and I decided to take a stroll along KLCC Park. Gosh there were SO MANY brown and dark people haha...

Came back to Subang after that, had mamak, dropped her home, went back and konk out.

Anyway here are my new year resolutions:
1. Paint my bathroom sky blue
2. Decorate my room ala sophisticated
3. Prepare for KL Marathon, SJ10K, Penang Bridge Run and Singapore Marathon
4. Pick up Japanese again
5. Pick up new language - preferably German
6. Save money to spend on lovely Miss Lai
7. Eat more fruits
8. Work temporary
9. Spend more time with Miss Lai
...

Happy New Year once again everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heheheh such sweet new year resolutions, dear.:)

I'm more about your last resolution though:) I'll put it on my list too. hehe

*hugsandkisses*