Monday, January 23, 2006

It was during A Levels. Britts and I were in the upper deck of the bus, sitting way behind. I think it was GP cause everyone was dead tired in the bus. I was in a stressed frustrated mood. Then, I suddenly looked behind and had a brilliant idea! I confronted Britts and he agreed to be my accomplice.

What do you think I did?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Confession TIME!!

WE STOLE THE BUS NUMBER!
Posted by Picasa


From Bus No. 12, it serves the route between Pasir Ris and Chinatown's New Bridge Rd. It is the only intertown bus that stops in front of our college Temasek JC. We always take this bus to college from our hostel. As such, it is memorable that I obtain the tag!


Guilty! LOL Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

haha.. now only u put it on ur blog.. for wat siah.. haha...
im gona blame u if sbs come knocking on my front door!!
haha... and btw.. ur guilty look doesnt look very guilty!!
hoho....
put it up on ur wall k.. it must've look fabulous....

Anonymous said...

yau mou gao cho ah!!!!!????????????
u ppl are seriously wack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but then......
nice souvenir